Friday, September 4, 2015

Skin Type

 
Recently I began a class on make up/skin care and I decided I would share some of the tip and tricks I have learned in the first few lessons! Before I start I wanted to say that I have mix skin,so I have the most experience dealing with that skin type.
Skin Types   

Normal Skin: Normal skin has a healthy flawless appearance. It normally is matte and feels soft/smooth. Sadly enough this is the least common out of all the skin types! If you don't have this skin type, I would recommend you using any moisturizer of your choice and a toner with out alcohol.   




 Mixed/Combination Skin: The Combination skin is usually of uniform color and plump looking with mixed skin you will find that some areas will be oily and others will be dry or just ''normal''. Most of the time the T zone with where its the most oily. I would recommend using Astringent toner on your T zone and hydrating moisturizer all over your face following up with a mattifying powder all over your face for the flawless finish for your foundation.    


 So I hoped this helped you out a little bit on finding your skin type! I guess I will see you guys later!

No comments:

Post a Comment