Saturday, April 4, 2015

Lemon and egg face mask

This week my mother and I decided to have a pamper day, so we automatically went to Pinterest  to help us out! As we where looking we came across a face mask that pulls out oil and reduces blackheads and so we decided to try it. So here is what we did to make this face mask !


 Supplies: 
Hand mixer
Bowl
Brush to paint the mask on your face




Ingredients:
Fresh Lemon 
2 eggs per mask 





Step 1 


Separate the egg whites from the egg yokes.You will only be using the egg whites for this mask.





Step 2



Whip egg whites till they become a shaving cream like texture.





Step 3 


Add 1Tbsp of lemon juice.






Apply!



When you apply it's all up to you as to how much you want to put on, I did a fairly thick mask and it was amazing !




So I hope you guys enjoyed this post I had a lot of fun taking the photos and of course trying out the face mask! Also I finely added a follow button so if you want go and follow me! See you guys later! <3
xZariahx   




  

No comments:

Post a Comment